Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I Admit, I Got Lost

Oh, hello! Nice to see you again! I guess I've been anti computer lately, I don't really know what I've been doing. Stuff, I guess.

Sooooo, I've had to dig out the old clothes that I kept (very few by the way), and I've had to buy a few more things. I've lost 18.5 since Jan, when we started. I haven't been super at working out, hopefully the weather will warm up and it will be more fun to go jogging or something, because my goal now is to tone up! I've reached my first goal, now I'm on to my unrealistic goal. I'll be fine if I don't lose anymore, but a little would be super! I've been weighing the advantage of losing weight and losing my boobs or keeping all of it. Losing the boobs has won.

The weekend before last we went to Moab for a mini vaca. It was a lot of fun, and not restful at all. We did a hike each day, and with a 3 1/2 yr old in tow, is not so very easy. We all got a few great workouts in, which felt awesome AFTER the fact.. haha. If you ask Jack if he wants to hike to the waterfall, he will likely say "NO!"

I joined Audible.com to get my free month and got an audio book. I love audio books, cause you can keep your hands and body busy while still into fun book. Has anyone read Into the Wilderness by Sara Donati? LOVE. It's a continuation of Last of the Mohicans, I think she's written five or so. If you want a fun love/adventure story I suggest it.

2 comments:

  1. Good job, nice to see you back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Teri go! geez.. just the losing weight thing seems unrealistic at this point. Mind over matter! Will keep trying! blah...

    You're doing great! Keep it up! Totally jealous!

    ReplyDelete