Wednesday, September 28, 2011

P.S.

I forgot that I was going to tell you a few little things that I add in for work outs. I'm mowing my lawn every 3 days, so I don't have to bag. It's a good workout and it's so much better not bagging and emptying that bag. I'm trying to move whenever I can. Putting laundry away, I don't do it efficiently, I take each person's pile to their room, put it away, then go back down for the next pile, so I'm doing more stairs. I also pay more attention to my muscles while going up the stairs and take them slower so I feel them. When I'm doing the walking portion of my 5K program, I flex my toosh and triceps while I'm walking. Training for my Tri in 2012, it's ON BABY! Weight loss since Jan. is 23-26 lbs (I fluctuate 2-3 lbs daily) Went from a size 12-14 to a size 4 or 6 depending on the brand. Wasn't sure if my body would do a 6, couldn't remember last time I was, but.. super Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment