Thursday, January 6, 2011

I'm the caboose

Hopefully I'll loose a bit of my caboose before long. I've been informed that my post is long overdue (thanks Steff!) but it's just the type of motivation I'm going to need to get going! Sooooo.. for all of you out there that have been holding your breath waiting, and waiting, and waiting.. here it is MY PLAN:

I can do a great job during the week of being good... no snacks, no sugar, much healthier eating if I can reward myself at the end of the week. I did this on my mission, it worked wonderfully... of course.. all of the walking I did helped too. SO.... I'm going to try that. I get Friday night off. I don't mean that I get to gorge myself on anything and everything, but if I do want french fries.. I can have them .. guilt free.

Also, exercise ... yup need that... harder while it's cold.. so I've decided that I am going to go up and down my stairs 50 times a day... yes 50... I think at least I could get all the upstairs stuff up and the downstairs stuff down if I do that EVERY DAY... HA... Ha Ha.... but I do like stairmasters, so maybe this will be the same. At the first sign of warmer weather.... you know, when your lungs don't turn to ice... me and the poor little kiddos (D and Gubbs) are going to walk to school! 2 miles ..uphill... both ways...

So, this starts tomorrow.. or maybe in a few days.. I have an unwelcome visitor do deal with first...

4 comments:

  1. That's a lot of stairs!! You should enter it into the pyramid tracker and see how many calories you would be burning. So, what's your plan on day 2 when you can't even go up one stair?? I think giving yourself guilt free fries on Friday is a great idea. I get guilt free chocolate. Can't wait...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Stacie! Bout time we heard from you! Ha ha... evil laugh....
    I love the stair idea, waddaya wanna bet that Gabe thinks its a game and climbs with you? Too cool. I could do that at my house, but I'd have to climb my little flight about 200 times to equal your 50. hmmmmm...
    Anyway, welcome welcome! Thanks for playing! And happy climbing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. At last you joined the crowd. He He. Just kidding. Good luck with your goals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy Freak! Whatta woman! I had a totally free day today, AWFUL! Good on ya girl! (I like exclamation points.. hehe.)

    ReplyDelete