Monday, January 10, 2011

Doing Pretty Good!

So, on Friday I broke down and had a little slice of cheesecake. But, it was only 5 bites and I still stayed in my calorie range! I've decided it's too hard to only have sugar once a week, so I can have more, but scale it waaay back. For instance, I allow myself one mini candy per day. Like: one rolo, 3 whoppers, or 1 mini Hershey candy. It's working great. I get a little treat and still stay well within my calorie limit.
I also found a super yummy restaurant meal that is under 500 calories. The Applebee's peppercorn steak comes with 3 little red potatoes and steamed veggies. It was so yummy, I wanted to back the next day and get it again. So, next time you go out to dinner.......

I'm sticking with the exercises too! I get to weigh myself on Friday, so cross your fingers for me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment