Sunday, January 30, 2011

I'm still here!

Alright, alright, I made cookies. Wonderful lovely chocolate chip/ white chocolate chop cookies. They were fabulous! The chocolate melted in my mouth and the ice cold milk washed it all down, so I had to get more! I have been wanting them since I started this diet and some other dessert always came up. (Birthday cake for my niece, doughnuts for the balloon watching). This Friday, the dessert was cookies, cookies, cookies!!! Now, they are all gone and I have to wait until next Friday for my fabulous dessert. (I wonder what it will be.) On the healthy side, I have been doing great the rest of the time. Shakes for lunch with low cal. crackers and cottage cheese and small helpings for dinner. I think I'm doing good. I feel smaller. Well see.....

1 comment:

  1. MMMMM....cookies. I'm making butterscotch oatmeal on Friday for Natasha's farewell dinner and games. I have one "freebie" for my birthday dessert (I didn't get an extra) so I'm super excited!

    ReplyDelete