Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Not too bad...

Ok, so I woke up with a full blown head cold (AGAIN! Really... will this ever go away?)... and had great intentions this morning of making a crock pot soup to help ease the cold....then I looked at the clock and it was 3pm! How did that happen? I guess when your head is so stuffy it's easy to just float along all plugged up, not paying attention to the world around you... So peanut butter sandwich for a late lunch, and salad for dinner.
My pyramid would have rocked today, but I did run to the store for more head cold medicine this morning.. and Drew INSISTED on having french fries (all his fault ya know...), so I of course had to get a ham, egg, and cheese breakfast toaster... and a coke.. you know, to make it a combo meal and therefore a better deal, right?
Oh yeah, don't forget the sugar cookies that keep lurking up out of the tupperware box at me... I think I kept it down to 3 of those today.... They'd better be gone soon, not helping me out any.
Anywho.. overall I went about 100 calories over my recommended, but I got smiley faces on all food groups! That's a first!

Anyone want a sugar cookie?

No comments:

Post a Comment