Thursday, January 13, 2011

Success!

I weighed Monday, it was my 1st week weight check. I'd lost 2 lbs, and I weighed this morning cause I was just curious, and I was down another 2. Yippee!!!

I haven't been doing well on the exercise part, other than just going up and down stairs a million times a day, regular old house work, and chasing after these little ones. I really want to do better, I just need to find a time of day I can do it without Chloe hanging on my legs. I tried doing Yoga the other day and I got two poses in before Chloe came to help. After I turned it off, she got up and started doing some sweet poses, it was cute.

Eating: I'm doing alright. I'm still having some treats, but I'm being lots more mindful of my "5 a day". Shannon's Smoothie really helps with that. Yesterday we ate our first pomegranate (no one but Sean has had one before). I had to look up on You Tube how to eat them, I had no idea! I'm glad I did. It was quite delish, so for dinner we had spaghetti with meatballs and pomegranate, lol, awesome!!! I've been eating salads, with dried cranberries and sunflower seeds - double yum. I'm snacking on almonds when I need a little snack, or apples.

Next week I'm going to do better in the exercise dept!

2 comments:

  1. Go Teri! and you suck! 4lbs. already? How awesome is that?
    I totally understand the toddler on the legs while exercising thing.. I did my wii fit really well for about 3 months last year, then Drew started walking well, and had to be up on the board with me.. or by himself....So I ended up totally giving up on it. I keep thinking about going back to it, but the buba wakes up about the same time that Douglas leaves for school, and is only napping a couple of times a week. He stays up till 10 or 11pm and I am not exercising at that point!
    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Teri! Four pounds! Way to go! You are doing super d duper! (Is that enough encouraging?) Hooray!!! (One more just in case.)

    ReplyDelete