Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Sleep Kidea

I've decided I don't have sleep apnea, I have sleep kidea.

Douglas was up coughing ALL NIGHT LONG, kept himself and I up, and Drew was in my bed from 1am to 5:30am. I did put him back in his bed twice, but he'd wake up just as I put him down and kick and cry and come back in bed with me. So I got kicked all night, listened to Douglas cough all night (at one point heard moaning and went to check on him, he was wandering around the room moaning), and in between it all the dogs and cats thought that SINCE I was up, they should go outside for awhile.

Poor Douglas can't breathe or quit coughing and his Dr. isn't in until tomorrow. Gonna be a fun couple of days!

Gonna try to nap today, hope the rest of you have a better day!

Oh yeah, Drew started coughing this morning... we have the plague I tell you!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry. That is not fun. Maybe you'll miss the "good times" in about 10 years or so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mason's first grade class just got diagnosed with walking pneumonia...only a slight exaggeration...good luck Steff, one consolation...you burn more calories when you're awake...

    ReplyDelete