Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Twix for Valentines...

Matt got me Twix for Valentines day and I can't tell you how good it is! It's been a nice treat, and helped me not snack on the neighbors dreaded chocolate cupcakes with mint frosting. I'm doing good with no sugar...but still need to cut down proportions a bit...I'm not loosing that fast.

Finally starting to feel better so I'll be able to taste food again, and care what I'm eating...and exercise! I haven't been to a real karate class cause I got so sick...shooting for next week!

So to finish...how do you spell candy with two letters?


C and Y ...hehehe a little elementary humor for ya!

3 comments:

  1. Good for you. You're doing awesome. Much more will power than I have. I'm such a dork. It took me reading your joke twice to get it. Duh! Too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh oh, I still don't get it. Your doing so good Shell! I'm so glad your feeling better, yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ter...C and Y...CandY...just shove the letters together with the "and" in the middle! I know, a bit lame...but Hannah brought it home to me!

    ReplyDelete