Friday, April 8, 2011

Back the saddle again...

Ok, I have exercised! Real, honest and true exercise! My buns and thighs are sore and I feel wonderful! Lexi got to exercise with me, she is a very good little stretcher...probable better that me. I'm doing good with eating, since Steff came over, I way over-ate and humbled myself a bit, so instead of two burritoes and a piece of pizza for lunch...I have cut out the pizza! Whoo hoo me! (Yes, I still need to cut back a little) But I'm doing good! Down 6 pounds, and 5 more to go before summer!

1 comment:

  1. You are too funny! By the time I got home that day, after stopping twice on the way home... I was at the "so hungry I'm shaking" point. I guess I should have eaten something at your house... you wouldn't have had to eat for me if I had! Ha ha ha ha ha... just kiddin..

    Go Shellie!

    ReplyDelete