Saturday, July 16, 2011

Teri's Great Idea!

So, what do you gals think about posting about our workouts? It'll keep us motivated and give us ideas as to what everyone else is doing to get in good shape! (I'm totally motivated by Teri. She is doing so super awesome.) Anyhow, yesterday I posted a bit. Today I'll add on. I decided to take total advantage of having a husband home with the kids, so I'm doing lots. On top of riding the bike yesterday, I also did 40 minutes of crunches, planks, leg lifts and push ups. You guessed it, I could barely walk by nighttime. This morning when I woke up at 7:30 it was already 80 degrees outside. Blech! No running. (My thighs said thank you.) So, I made all the kids do two sessions of yoga (Namaste) with me. It took just under an hour. All the muscles I didn't hit biking and running, were definitely used today. I really need Sunday as a recuperation day. I'm trying to keep doing different things all the time so I don't get bored. I'm even contemplating pulling out my roller blades from waaayyy back. Keep me posted on your doings so I can add to my list of great ways to get in shape...

No comments:

Post a Comment