Friday, January 21, 2011

Feeling So Good

Today I have lots more energy than normal. I actually did 35 min of our P90X yoga this morning! I hope that it's because of the water I'm drinking and the fruits and veggies I'm eating, and not the cycle thing like Shannon just said.

It's Sean's day off today. We had to go to the scouting store in Sandy... at lunch time. We stopped at Olympus Burger for some Chicken Souvlaki Platters. YUM! I ate half and I'll have the other half for dinner. I'm glad I did yoga this morning, so I have enough points to eat it all :o). No treats today!

I looked up how much water I'm supposed to be drinking (google), it's between 8-10 c. a day depending on my activity level (you enter in your height and weight and gender). Weight Watchers says for sure 6, but I didn't know how many oz. a "glass" is. So... to think that 3 c. is a good day for me. No wonder I've always been dehydrated, I knew I was supposed to drink 8 a day, but I just didn't think about it through the day. I felt so good for weeks after I got out of the hospital, probably because I was hydrated, and I was keeping it up! I would sweat! and I was always very warm... so weird. Any who, I'm always going to try very hard to get my 8-10 c. a day, I think for me it makes a world of difference.

I'm down 6 lbs. so far. I had a whole paradigm shift yesterday with starting weight watchers, I made an actual goal, a weight and a date. It got me excited and gave me a boost I think. So as Steff says, I'm going to "keep on keepin' on!"

2 comments:

  1. Awesome Teri! Sounds like you are doing so great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! I have to have set standards, cause "better is such a broad range. Good job Ter!

    ReplyDelete