Monday, January 31, 2011

Much better!

I started the week out pretty well! Toast and a hardboiled egg for breakfast, about 1/3 cup of popcorn chicken for lunch, and a ham/broccoli/rice/cheese casserole for dinner. 3 glasses of coke today, 4 glasses of water so far, and 2 mini chocolate bars. (Shellie.. i gave Dudley the rest of my fudge samples from Sweet Aftons last night, I only ever ate the first 2!). Not bad considering!

Also I got some exercise walking all over football field size Walmart two or three times (kept forgetting something that was always on the OTHER side of the store), then Drew and I shoveled snow off the driveway (I have much more driveway to shovel now that I've sold all the boats...), and I chased Drew around the yard for a bit.

So I'm calling today a success! HOW IS EVERYONE ELSE DOING?

1 comment:

  1. Good job Stepper! You're doing better on the Coke intake...ever think you'll cut it out completely

    ReplyDelete