Monday, January 24, 2011

Monday monday...la la...la la la la...

Alrighty! Starting a new week already! Did pretty well this weekend all goodies considering...(actually didn't have much other than fig newtons in the house...and those are somewhat good for you!). And got SOME exercise by walking to and from church on Sunday! Although we did walk at Drew's pace, so no real heart rate increase, but muscles got stretched!

Today I met up with Shellie at RC Willey outlet, she bought a groovy new bookshelf which we hauled to her house on top of my Rover... I got some exercise by helping load it, then unload it and help carry it downstairs at Shellie's. Then we headed to Pine Needles where I got to fight Drew on his leash some more (RC Willey's was the beginning of the fight).. which was enough to wear me out for a bit. So exercise ok.. food... well, whaddaya say? Pop tarts for breakfast, chicken nugget happy meal for lunch.. hmmm. Tonight is the night for the chicken/turkey linguine..will let you know how it turns out!

Back to salads tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Does watching my bookcase get moved downstairs count as exercise? Thanks again Tepp!

    ReplyDelete