Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Okay Steff...here you go!

I've exercised twice this week already (it's Wednesday!) Pretty good, kick my tushy workouts...one latin dancing 20 minuter, and last night's was a 20 minute abs and lower back...I only had to stop on the last two elbow to knee crunches!

Karate starts next Tuesday.

I haven't touched desserts besides my Sunday freebie...

I've over-eaten once (darn those pork burrito leftovers)...but done great the rest of the time! Today I had fettucini alfredo from Pizza factory...not too healthy, but okay sometimes. And I've decided to try to have dinner for everyone before six. If it's after six I have to eat really light.

I'm also downing my 32 oz cup of water at least one a day...working on going through 2.

Oatmeal every morning.

Desperatly wanting something sweet and sugary...but so far I've settled for a strawberry.

All in all, don't know if I'm loosing weight, but I feel great!

No comments:

Post a Comment