Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Not Tooooooo bad

I didn't do too shabby yesterday. I did have a bite size snickers and about 6 peanut M&M's. However, I did get all of my fruits and veggies. I ate Special K Pecans & Cinnamon for breakfast. For lunch I called Shannon and got her awesome recipe for her fruit smoothie (I put too much ice in though because it was too watered down, todays was delish though), I ate an orange for a snack and dinner was spaghetti w/ meatballs and a glass of milk. I picked up my Zumba for Kinect and started the tutorial last night, so I got my 30 min of exercise in... Holy Moly, Zumba gets your heart pumping. I'm glad that I did it in the privacy of my own family room and not in a class with a bunch of people, yikes... Maybe I'll catch on, it's way fun though. Yay for the first day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment