Thursday, January 6, 2011

So, I'm officially starting on Monday, so this week I'm working on eating all of my stocking candy, my cookies that I got from my "secret santa" kids for the month of December and finishing off all the treats that are going to temp me come Monday...so far, I'm doing awesome! I think I've had more sugar these past two days than the whole month of December!

Once I inhale my birthday cake, I'll be READY for Monday and the whole year to start!

Oh, and exercise? Does jumping up on the garbage can lid until you get it to smash down, and pinch your thigh thus giving you a bruise the size of Jordan's head count? If so...I'm totally there! (Maybe I'll send pictures :) )

On the plus side, spinach salad with tomatoes, avacados and balsamic vinigerette (less fat) for lunch with only two tortillas on the side! Oatmeal for breakfast with one Table spoon brown suger (smashed flat) Boo Yah!

2 comments:

  1. I believe the current 'in' exclamation is "Bazinga!" j/k... really.. garbage can issues? Can't you channel your anger towards a more deserving object? REALLY Shellie! Sounds like it was fun though! Ha ha! Keep up the sweets! You won't sleep for a week! I'm proud of you sugar mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous. I really really want chocolate chip cookies. Can't wait for my guilt free dessert. Cookies and ice cream with caramel. Yummmmmm

    ReplyDelete