Monday, January 3, 2011

Steff's Goal/Plan of attack...

Ok,
I've been using the food pyramid tracker for the past 2 days and already I've eaten 2 plates of raw veggies when in snack mode.. just because I could see that I was at 0% on veggies for the day! That's gotta be better than the very tempting lofthouse sugar cookies in my kitchen!

So my plan includes:
1- using that tracker every day I possibly can!

2-I'm going to try to cut out sweets (try buying less of them!) to maybe a small item each day (i.e. a piece of fudge.. or 1 mini candy bar).. just to keep that sweet tooth from becoming overwhelming!

3-exercise! exercise! Take walks! Use my Wii fit! Run down hills after my sledding babies! Etc.!

4-Quit drinking Coke? I know I should.. but I love me my Coke, so I'm not 100% committed yet... will at least cut down on them dramatically.

5-Eat more veggies, beans, and grains! Oh and proteins and dairy! Yeah!

Ok.. that's got me started. I can always add more bright ideas later!

Thanks for the even cuter/funnier name Shellie! And thanks for updating and organizing the blog Teri! We all have a lot to learn about this blogging thing!
Also, I don't care if the whole world can see the blog.. that way we can give the address to friends we think may want to play along!

1 comment: