Wednesday, March 23, 2011

CAN'T STOP EATING...

Okay ya'll...this is what this blog is for...support!!!! I'm a piggie! I'm doing great with desserts...but do I really need oatmeal, baked potato, cream cheese soup...twice, french toast, sausage, and chips and salsa with sour cream all in one day????

The answer is NO!!!! To add to that, my exercise has gone down the hoooole (for those of you who remember Tiny Toons) I'm only exercising about once a week...

Okay all you supporters....no oinking...but support, support, support

2 comments:

  1. Oh Man! I know how it is. You just gotta do that every once in a while, then you kick yourself and climb back in the saddle and ride along again. You're doing great Shell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you notice that when running yourself ragged, you don't care about the calorie/quality of food? Just that your body gets something solid to continue on with?
    Life is crazy.. it may smooth out at some point! For now, enjoy the nummy food!

    ReplyDelete