Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Skiing is a great workout!

So I had a fabulous weekend in Park City! I got to ski with my family on Saturday while Grandma and Grandpa Ireland watched the little ones! I didn't think it was too much of a workout, until I got back to the condo and had to climb up the three sets of stairs to change! OUCH! The back of my shoulders are still sore!

This morning I shoveled 3 freaking feet of snow off my driveway! My arms were BURNING by the time I was done! Dang heavy snow!

I'm going to try to get a babysitter on Wednesday and head to karate...

Anywho...eating was awful yesterday...I made funeral potatoes and ate way too much!

1 comment:

  1. Yummm. Funeral potatoes. I haven't had those in years. Me wanting yummy fatty foods is probably not what this blog is all about huh? Oh well..

    ReplyDelete