Friday, March 4, 2011

Lifting lots and sore spots

I've managed to get a couple of muscle toning sessions in this week by first: Hauling king size bed, headboard & related materials down to M&D's, helping set up said king size bed, as well as queen size bed downstairs, then hauling double bed upstairs, outside and onto trailer. Once home pulling double bed off trailer and crashing for the evening.

Second: Waking up following day, rearranging/moving kids room, beds, shelves, toys, etc. around, hauling double bed downstairs, and setting up in boys room. It took me all day to do second, seeing how I was sore and stiff and tired from first day.
Yesterday (Thurs.) was a lot of sitting and spending money on fabric... had to recover some way!

So the muscles have been worked out this week... but no, I don't think I'll be repeating this workout any time soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment