Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Thanks Teri, Shellie, and Mom!

Ok... I know we've all sucked about posting lately... I want to thank you last 3 ladies to post! It reminds me that yeah.. this blog was created for a reason! I think this HORRIBLE, NASTY, UGLY, MESSY, DISGUSTING, IRRITATING, AND **(add your own expletive here) cold and flu season has pretty much knocked us all on our Tiny Hiney's! And now, as we see the green stuff start to poke its head up in our flower beds, we are encouraged and almost believe that 'this too is passing!' and are now able to remember that we have a goal(s) in mind!
Ok, enough rambling...
This week I have managed to get a pretty good workout by cleaning out flower beds and raking misc. debris out of my yard. I did this for about 4 hours yesterday (3/22/11), and believe me, my body was soooooo tired, and sooooo sore last night! It was that kind of DEEP tired that makes you:
1) feel oddly good, because you ache so bad
2) remind you that you are REALLY out of shape
3) makes you sleep REALLY well that night
4) and makes you almost look forward to doing it again! At least the whole, "It's spring! Let's go outside!" feeling helps with that!
Today was spent running errands, getting cars and dogs legal, and other various errands, that while leaving me and Drew exhausted, probably wasn't the most physical of activities. I have more of that coming for the next 2 days, with the added bonus exhaustion of having Alayna and Kalie over to play tomorrow afternoon... that my friends will count as REAL exercise! (We are all very excited for their visit, I just know I'll sleep well that night!)
Friday is going to be taking pics of the kids, again an exhausting chore.
Then come Saturday at 7am sharp, my neighbor is cutting down large portions of her tree, so I'll be out sawing and hauling and stacking a lot of wood... another great workout.

I'll let you know if I can move on Sunday.

I have no idea if I've lost/maintained/gained weight. Still wearing the same clothes so we'll go with maintained...

Keep on keepin' on!

No comments:

Post a Comment