Thursday, January 6, 2011

I'm so awesome!!!

I had three sticks of celery yesterday! One for breakfast, one for lunch and one for dinner!! Ha ha ha. Just kiddin' But, I am doing great. Sugar hasn't touched my lips since the cheesecake episode the other morning. I am using the pyramid tracker website and I believe it is a little off, but it helps a ton. I do feel like I am starving most of the time, cuz my body is learning how to cut out carbs and doesn't have the instant energy anymore. But, I've done this before and it should only take a week for my energy levels to come back on my new super restricted diet. I rode my stationary bike for 20 min. and took down all my Christmas stuff. Then lugged it all upstairs to the storage room. (19 steps for each trip!) Then did 30 min. weights the next day. (Can't lift my arms.) By the way, has anybody entered in their physical activity on the pyramid tracker? Soooo funny. I can enter in talking on the phone, carrying in groceries, bathing a child and cooking Indian bread on the outside stove!!! (Since, we all do that regularly.) Anyhoo..... I really want to see a video of Teri doing Zumba at 3am to confirm my mental picture.

Soon to be skinny,
Shannon

1 comment:

  1. Hey! We cook indian bread on an outside stove almost daily! he he he... I know, funny stuff but it makes you feel like you're doing something!
    I haven't spent as much time on the exercise portion of the tracker yet, just here and there... yes need to get at it. Read my post today for some more food tracker feedback....

    Oh and awesome job on the no sugar and actually exercising! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete