Monday, January 17, 2011

It's gonna be a long year...

Okay, sorry it's been awhile. Life gets crazy! So,I have not cheated, even when Lexi offered me a Rolo from her stocking (I was close). I've been adding tons of veges and fruits to our meals and have found that we go through a surprisingly huge amount of spinach (two costco containers in just over a week)

I've only had one meal where I went way over-board in quantity.

Last night, my dessert of the week (Oreo brownie sundaes with carmel -thanks Hannah) was awesome! Now I need to quickly feed the leftovers to my kids so I loose the temptation.

I don't have a scale, but Matt says I'm looking smaller! Whoo hoo! Only 11 more months to go.

2 comments:

  1. Okay, here we are trying to be good and struggling a bit, and you post about oreo sundaes with caramel??? Not very nice... Just kidding. Glad you are doing so awesome. Go Shellie!! PS. Nobody is leaving comments on my blog. Hint hint

    ReplyDelete
  2. You funny Shammy...on my way now, I've got two minutes!

    ReplyDelete