Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Umm, bad weekend....

I did so awesome the first week. But then I wanted salt and sugar this weekend. It was a three day weekend and we played. Then on Saturday we went to the balloon festival at 7:30am. We were all freezing, so we made hot chocolate and blueberry waffles with Cool Whip. Then Kevan and Carolyn brought donuts. I only had a little (1/2 a donut). But, I also had hot chocolate, chocolate milk and a waffle. I truly felt sick afterward. You can't go a week without sugar and then eat that much altogether. Blech... Yesterday, no sweets, but I had nachos and mixed nuts. I feel icky. I am going to eat soooo good this week to make up for it. I already started with toast and grapefruit for breakfast.

WE CAN DO THIS!!!

2 comments:

  1. That's funny. I think that's why in the body for life plan you have a free day, that you can eat whatever you want, cause you get sick and don't want anymore.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh oh oh! I forgot about body for life! I have that book! It's somewhere out in the garage...buried with our weight bench.. gonna have to go diving now...

    Thanks Teri!

    ReplyDelete