Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Keepin On...

Ok, so yesterday sucked, but I'm back on the wagon today! I think I was too tired after pulling Christmas stuff down, rearranging and deep cleaning front room, then pulling Drew's crib down, putting car bed back up, then rearranging and deep cleaning his room.. and going to the dentist between it all (this all happened monday), to give a hoot yesterday. But after actually getting some sleep last night, today I can focus again! So I've been doing well food and cutting back on coke wise today.
You all should really go play with the Pyramid tracker web site.... it takes a bit of time to get used to it, but once you get it going it will analyze what foods you've overdone and what you need to eat to maintain balance etc. Tip: in the input foods section, save most of your stuff to 'frequently used' to find them easier in the future. Also, you may have to play around with some foods.. like I made Tc's cream cheese potato soup last night, would have to enter the ingredients separately to get it to calculate correctly. Or another example, they don't have string cheese as a food.. so you enter mozzarella then choose the cubic inch portion, quantity of 5.
Anywho, I'm excited that everyone is responding so well! (Stacie!)

Keep it up!

3 comments:

  1. Holy Crap Steff, I've said it before and I'll say it again, you totally amaze me. I've been looking at our Christmas stuff, thinking I should start taking it down...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed that I fall apart when I'm tired too. That's the worst time for junk eating. Last night I made a super huge pot of vegetable soup so I don't have to figure out something healthy for every meal. Just warm it up. You are super awesome worker. I'm pretty sure it can count for your daily exercise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Teri! But notice that I go full steam ahead for one day, then totally die the next? So yeah.. I'm impressive for one day... not necessarily the other 6 of the week!

    ReplyDelete