Thursday, January 27, 2011

progress?

Ok.. so I told you how I WAS GOING TO EAT A SALAD yesterday, right? Well apparently I can't tell the truth... Douglas, Drew, and I had a beef stick, cheese & cracker snack around 4pm which basically killed dinner. Everyone got random items at some point during the evening to eat. I actually didn't eat again until 10:30pm, I was lying in bed and my stomach decided to do one of those "FEED ME NOW OR YOU'RE GOING TO BE UP ALL NIGHT" cramp and rumblings.. So I went for a quickie peanut butter sandwich and water!
So for today, I'll make it a goal to eat a salad, but I'm done promising.

HOWEVER.. as I got dressed this morning, I pulled on 3 different pairs of pants, fresh out of the wash, and they were all LOOSE! I finally gave up at pair 3 and put a belt on! That my friends is how I judge weight loss.. when your clothes try to fall off your body! Whooo hooo! I have NO idea what my current weight actually is, or what it was when we started all this. I just have a size of clothing I want to get into... gonna have to try some of my smaller pants. Hope I'm not dissapointed!

2 comments:

  1. Steff! Way to go woman! I agree that is the best way judge how your doing. Right on!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoo! I love it when that happens. Crack out your skinny jeans and hang 'em on the closet door. You'll be fitting into them soon!

    ReplyDelete