Wednesday, January 26, 2011

So far.. no salad. :>(

Really.. I mean Really. I bought 3 heads of romain lettuce to get me through my salad week. Have I yet to open the bag?
Yesterday was good up until dinner. I had a yogurt and banana for breakfast. Scrambled eggs and toast sandwich for lunch. Even my Coke intake was low.. I was completely out! Hard to drink the stuff when it's not in the house! (I of course remedied that problem at the grocery store later...). So morning, noon, afternoon was great! Then we ordered pizza for dinner. (I HAD been planning on salads! Even hard boiled some eggs in anticipation!). We haven't had pizza for at least 4 months, so I partook. And it was ok.. not REALLY good, but I guess that's what you get for using the 'special' pricing pizza on the menu...

Anyway, TODAY I WILL EAT A SALAD! REALLY! I MEAN IT!

And I have got to go out and get Drew to run around at least.. I'm soooo sick of the bedtime fighting! Up, down, crying, whining, playing, rowdy, bouncing off walls, yelling, threatening, finally caving and letting him fall asleep in our bed, moving him to his bed, having him wake up and come back to our bed, moving him back to his bed, having him wake up crying trying to get in bed with Douglas, re-situating Douglas to make room for Drew, having Drew end up back in our bed AGAIN this morning! OMG! I really wish they made deeper cribs that he couldn't climb out of! I might be building something soon! (Breathing hard after all this rambling...does that count as exercise?)

So, goal is to run Drew's butt off today so he crashes tonight! Trick will be not letting him take a nap......wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment