Thursday, July 28, 2011

Good Shoes!


I'm here to say that good fitting shoes make all the difference in the world!!! I've been running in Asics for several months and they have given me no problems at all, but were breaking down. I've had them for over a year and I think they decided they were all done. I tried on some brand new Nike's while I was getting Connor some football stuff and I fell in love, they were so cushy under the ball of my foot, it was heavenly. I thought about it for a few days and bought them online from roadrunnersports.com.
I went right out for a run when they got here and ran for the next 3 days in them. My feet and legs got progressively more sore, then my hips hurt too. The shoes went back (because they have an awesome return policy) and I got some more Asics (if it ain't broke...).
I haven't run in them yet, they just came today and I'm so excited!!!! Jack and Connor just got some new running shoes also (thank you for the lovely sale Big 5). Connor is going to start running, he's playing football now and he's going to have to run and build up his endurance. I'm so excited to have him start running!!

Sean and I took Jack and Chloe with us to the track last weekend and they both ran with us. Jack was rockin' it. He kept up with Sean for about 1/4 of a mile and ran for a 1/2 mile. He did so well, so I happily bought him some running shoes.







1 comment:

  1. You guys are super awesome! Chloe is just the cutest ever. I love watching little kids run with there daddies. There is just something about it....

    ReplyDelete